Do you have a heart for serving? Do you strive to do things the right way? Do you consistently learn and reinvent yourself? Do you thrive independently and still play well with others? If your answers are yes, then keep reading...
InteractRV is looking to add a new member to our development team with a passion for web application development.
Your personality and character ...
- Have an optimistic attitude about life.
- Enjoy producing independently and also contributing as a teammate.
- Desire to learn new things, accept feedback, and grow in your capabilities.
- Be determined to achieve success with integrity.
- Present opportunities/strategies that create visible value to clients and profit for the company.
A culture to grow with ...
- You’ll be a member of our heart-and-soul Development Team.
- You’ll be making a difference for families every day.
- Full-time w2 employee 100% telecommuting position.
- No more traffic, pain at the pump, or water cooler politics.
- Salary based on ability and experience.
- Generous holiday/vacation pay.
- Investment account with company match.
- Elective medical/dental/vision and life insurance benefits.
- Provided computer, software, and tools to complement your abilities.
- A productive and rewarding working environment.
What you will be doing ...
- Building and extending backend console applications and system automation utilities.
- Responding to emerging client requests and performing occasional system admin duties.
- Working in a collaborative team of dedicated developers whose aim is to empower InteractRV services with high-quality software.
What you will need for this position ...
- Strong .NET C# web coding skills with .Net Core, with emphasis on MVC and web apps.
- Ability to write and troubleshoot SQL beyond basic CRUD.
- An excellent grasp of Linux and networking tools and concepts.
- Some familiarity with email configuration and troubleshooting.
- Good working knowledge of responsive design, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Some experience with front-end frameworks, especially AngularJS is preferred.
Position only available to applicants residing in or relocating to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, or Wisconsin. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
InteractRV has been serving the recreational vehicle industry since 2001. Positioned in our industry as the premier partner provider of web technologies, digital marketing success, and Internet business development, we are passionate about helping our clients, innovative with product/service offerings, and technologically progressive.
Working remotely or telecommuting is in our DNA - it's how we've done business since day one. Over time we've put tools and processes in place and developed an environment to help us work independently yet thrive together as a team. For more information visit https://www.interactrv.com/.
Keywords: web, developer, c#, app, programmer, mvc, .net core, application, team, remote, telecommute