Do you have a heart for serving? Do you strive to do things the right way? Do you consistently learn and reinvent yourself? Do you thrive independently and still play well with others? If your answers are yes, then keep reading...
We are looking for the right person to join us as a CSS (ie. Account Manager) to help strengthen client relationships and be their guide through the landscape of digital marketing.
Your personality and character …
- Have an optimistic attitude about life.
- Enjoy producing independently and also contributing as a teammate.
- Desire to learn new things, accept feedback, and grow in their capabilities.
- Be determined to achieve success with integrity.
A culture to growth with…
- You’ll be a member of our customer care focused Client Team.
- Full-time w2 employee 100% telecommuting position.
- No more traffic, pain at the pump, or water cooler politics.
- Salary based on ability and experience.
- Pay increases, bonuses, and profit sharing based on performance.
- Generous holiday/vacation pay.
- Investment account 4% company match.
- $500 annual personal improvement benefit. (ie. fitness classes, guitar lessons, etc..).
- Provided computer, software, and tools to complement your abilities.
- A productive and rewarding team working environment.
- Company health insurance benefit not currently provided, but considered in total compensation plan.
What we are looking for....
- Ability to communicate and connect effectively with clients.
- Experience with web marketing/design techniques that have real value.
- Good understanding of proper website UI principles, UX principles.
- Be resourceful and committed to finding the best solution for each customer.
- Able to listen, understand what the client is saying, and respond appropriately.
- Know when to rely on your teammates for help and assistance.
- Successfully manage multiple tasks/projects at the same time.
- Excellent understanding of the Internet and marketing concepts.
- Working knowledge of Windows, Internet Explorer, and Firefox.
- Participate and contribute in client and team meetings.
Your key results areas (KRA) ...
- Be available for client requests and questions via email, phone, txt/chat.
- Present opportunities/strategies that create visible value to clients and profit for the company.
- Facilitate design, marketing, and data team members to produce top-notch quality results.
- Facilitate the overall performance of client websites and the necessary maintenance to ensure sites are up to date and functioning properly.
- Maintain frequent and effective communication with clients to build strong relationships.
Familiarity with the RV Industry may help but we are looking for the person with a great attitude and good customer service and online marketing comprehension. If you've got it ... apply!
Preference to applicants residing in or relocating to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, or Wisconsin. However, if you are the right person to join our team, be brave and apply:) Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Keywords: customer service, account manager, help desk, client advocate