Do you have a heart for serving? Do you strive to do things the right way? Do you consistently learn and reinvent yourself? Do you thrive independently and still play well with others? If your answers are yes, then keep reading...
We are looking for an experienced Website/Graphic Designer to join our team and delight our clients with awesome website design and online creative. You will help maintain and extend our existing products as well as create new sites.
Your personality and character …
- Have an optimistic attitude about life.
- Enjoy producing independently and also contributing as a teammate.
- Desire to learn new things, accept feedback, and grow in your capabilities.
- Be determined to achieve success with integrity.
What you will be doing ...
- Create website mockups, graphic designs and online creative that thrill clients.
- Update existing websites and ad campaign graphics as needed.
- Apply responsive design practices where appropriate.
- Collaborate with account managers and your team as necessary.
- Apply retail digital advertising design principles as appropriate.
- Present opportunities/strategies that create visible value to clients.
- Participate in design meetings and conversations with clients.
A culture to grow with…
- You’ll be joining our talented Design Team.
- Full-time W2 employee 100% telecommute position.
- Salary based on ability and experience within position range.
- Generous holiday/vacation pay.
- Investment account with 4% company match ($0.50 per each $1.00 to 4%).
- Elective medical/dental/vision and life insurance benefits.
- Provided computer, software, and tools to complement your abilities.
- A productive and rewarding working environment.
What we are looking for…
- Team player with at least 3 years of serious experience designing graphics for websites and/or online advertising.
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Experience with Figma a plus.
- Experience with designing cohesive website mockups, online advertising (PPC), emails and optimized web graphics
- Understanding of the formal elements of design, including typography, layout, balance, and proportion.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS, and ability to make website edits and construct HTML emails.
- Familiar with current web design trends and techniques, especially responsive design.
- Ability to create or obtain graphics for websites and ads, such as icons, user interface elements, and photographs.
- Desire and ability to communicate with teammates, learn new things, accept feedback, and grow in your design capabilities.
- An impressive portfolio including original concepts and designs.
Familiarity with the RV Industry and love of the great outdoors may help, but we are looking for a great attitude and solid graphic design comprehension. If you've got it ... apply!
Position only available to applicants residing in or relocating to the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, or Wisconsin. Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Keywords: graphic design, website design, responsive design, front-end development, website building